Walmart Pharmacy Lunch Hours are dedicated to its employees. Though expanding roughly around half an hour, it is important for customers to know beforehand when the employees are about to take their lunch break. Walmart, as we all are aware of, is the go-to place for everyday essentials and there’s no wonder why its popularity increases with time.
Walmart stores across the USA attract millions of customers every day. Along with the retail store, Walmart has opened up pharmacies which open before the stores and operate till late night.
In this article, you shall acquire information regarding Walmart Pharmacy Lunch Hours, along with additional information on Walmart Hours, in general.
Walmart Pharmacy Lunch Hours
Reflecting on the main query, the Walmart Pharmacies give a break to their pharmacists and employees in between 1:30 pm to 2:00 pm. This half an hour break fits well into their tight schedule and allows them to have lunch which is why this break is referred to as Walmart Pharmacy Lunch Hours. However, you will find at least one pharmacist to cater to your emergency.
If you walk during this half an hour break, you will probably have to wait until the employees resume their work after lunch.
|Week of the Day||Lunch Hours|
|Monday||1:30 pm – 2:00 pm|
|Tuesday||1:30 pm – 2:00 pm|
|Wednesday||1:30 pm – 2:00 pm|
|Thursday||1:30 pm – 2:00 pm|
|Friday||1:30 pm – 2:00 pm|
|Saturday||1:30 pm – 2:00 pm|
|Sunday||1:30 pm – 2:00 pm|
It is to be taken into consideration that the Walmart Pharmacy Lunch Hours may slightly vary across locations. A few Walmart Pharmacies have their lunch between 1:15 pm to 1:45 pm, while a few might exceed more than half an hour and remain occupied for lunch from 1:00 pm till 2:00 pm.
So, before you physically visit Walmart Pharmacy, you should check the timing of that specific location to experience hassle-free service from one of the most trusted pharmacies in the U.S.
Does Walmart Pharmacy Close for Lunch?
Yes, Walmart Pharmacy close for lunch religiously everyday for half an hour. This is applicable for every location across USA. However, you will find at least one pharmacist to cater to your emergency. Walmart clearly mentions that one pharmacist will be on duty.
Regular Walmart Pharmacy Hours
9:00 am to 9:00 pm is the standard time for Walmart Pharmacies to operate. However, there are exceptions in many regions and might also vary during the weekends.
According to the new hours, on Saturdays Walmart Pharmacy Hours start at 9:00 am and remain open till 7:00 pm, while on Sundays, you’ll find Walmart Pharmacy opening a little late at 10:00 am and closing at 6:00 pm.
- Monday – 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Tuesday – 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Wednesday – 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Thursday – 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Friday – 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Saturday – 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Sunday – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Walmart Near Me
Wondering ‘How to Find a Walmart Pharmacy Near Me?’, we have a step-by-step guide for you to locate Walmart stores with just a few clicks: –
- Visit www.walmart.com
- For easy identification of the nearest Walmart Pharmacy, click on the ‘Store Locator.’
- Enter your city name or simply the zip code.
- You will be provided with a comprehensive list which would not only consist the nearby store locations but also its hours of operation.
This is how you will be able to view whether a particular Walmart Pharmacy is closed due to its lunch hours. The customer care numbers are also provided for each location. You can call them up to gather the required information as well.
WalmartHourscan also be checked by using Google Maps and Walmart Pharmacy Mobile App. We will make it further convenient for you to get your prescriptions through Walmart Pharmacy. Check out the following: –
- Walmart Pharmacy Drive-Thru Services– You can simply drive up to the dispensing window to refill your prescriptions. Prior to that, you need to place your requirements on the Walmart Pharmacy App. In most of the locations, the Walmart Pharmacy Drive-Thru hours are available 24/7.
- Refill Walmart Prescription over Phone by simply calling up the Walmart Customer Care number, 1-800-2REFILL. This service is available on all days except Sunday. On Saturdays, between 9am and 1 pm, and on all other weekdays from 7am to 7pm.
- Refill Prescription using Walmart Pharmacy App – In order to avail this service, follow the steps below: –
- Download the Walmart App
- On the app, go to ‘Services.’
- Select ‘Refill Rx’
- Choose the medications you require
- Select ‘In-Store Pickup.’
- Your order will be confirmed via an email or text.
In order to have your medications delivered to your home, select the ‘Sent to your Home’ option and confirm your payment to place the order after filling in the address.
We hope the information provided regarding Walmart Pharmacy Lunch Hours was fruitful. If you want to avoid walking into your nearby Walmart Pharmacy exactly during the lunch hours, we recommend you take aid of any of the listed methods of placing order otherwise. Keep reading for more!
Craving for More:
- What are Dairy Queen Lunch Hours?
- Bojangles Lunch Menu
- When does Texas de Brazil Stop Serving Lunch?
- Does BJ’s Serve Lunch All Day?